Tuesday 6 March 2012

My tete interview with miss urmi !

Passion for Fashion:: An Interview with Fashion Designer eshan sahani
By: urmi chakravorty

As I had the opportunity to interview our city’s finest designer Mr eshan sahani , a fashion designer who takes his ability to mix and match colors to a whole new level. 

As discussed about the latest styles and cuts it is believed that The colors are stunning, vivid, and almost surreal. During the fashionista , he actually strutted down brought out various indo western outfits as well as tunics in  the runway wearing peony creations that came to life. Not only he brought new stylish and elegant pieces but also designed amazingly with great cuts and creative’s. Interviewing him, I attain a designer's view of his hard work and his hopeful pursuit in creating such splendor.

Urmi : Thank you  eshan for being with us today.

Eshan: Thank you for having me.

Urmi: In your earlier years, how did you decide that you eventually wanted to become a designer?

Eshan: I wasn't thinking about becoming a designer,  I loved dressing up for occasions and also I loved shopping. it’s in my genes my mom being into this field I have always got an eye for this industry ! 

Urmi : After the artistic touches that you added to your everyday life did it then strike you that you wanted to be involved in the world of design and fashion?

Eshan: No, gradually it became my path, I have never changed my path and I am so lucky that fashion gradually came to me. My parents always supported ne for whatever I wanted to do in life. So after my 12th I actually decided to study in banglore and take this up as a career. I grad from garden city college banglore. 

Urmi: Who is your inspiration?

Eshan: My mother is my inspiration; actually she always designs unique pieces. I just didn't know how she put things together, but she made everything always beautiful and chic.

Urmi: How do you put your chosen colors together?

Eshan : It is all magical. I always design according to the person;s nature and body type and then bring on the most beautiful colors. Living in a city, we begin to lose our senses, especially when there are people that do not wear many colors. I always like to have colors in my designs, like the flowers and the sea, that make life. Like when I designed for fashionista , I wanted to try the best things out . There is an organic feeling in the clothes which represents your mood and attributes towards life.

Urmi : When you create something, what goes through your mind?

Eshan : It all comes naturally as well. It also depends if I see something I like. There are different sizes and colors and they all come to life. The fabric that I choose is also supposed to make a woman feel comfortable. Sometimes I have something in mind, but it might not be the right season, so I put it off for the right time of the year.

 Urmi:  You serve a wide range of colors and designs; when a woman is looking for something suitable to wear, how should they choose the outfit most suitable for them?

Eshan : It depends upon the occasion. They should choose the color depending upon their skin complexion, hair color and personality,  People should learn about their own styles and know more about themselves.

Urmi :  How do you intend women to feel when wearing simruti boutique labeled clothing?

Eshan: I want them to feel very special, beautiful and spirited with the best stitching where they are satisfied after paying for that specific outfit 

Urmi: What do you have to say to the next generation, particularly for those hoping to follow in your footsteps?

Eshan : They should go deep inside themselves and find what they really love to do. If you do things from your heart you can make things happen. You can change the world because you have the power and the power comes from within you. They say that if you work hard even a rusted rod can become a fine needle.

No comments:

Post a Comment